www.webet168.com (the “Website”)
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Babylon Gaming Limited (“we” or “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this statement explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this statement easy to find, we make it available on our home page and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Babylon Gaming Limited is registered with the Office of the Data Protection Supervisor in the Isle of Man, ODPS number: N003438.
APPLICATION OF THIS NOTICE
This privacy statement applies only to the information collected by us from Users of the Website. It does not apply to information collected by us in any other way.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information provided when you register for an Account and all content, materials and information submitted to or uploaded on the Website.
- Information that you provide if you enter a competition or promotion on the Website or when you report a problem with the Website.
- Correspondence passing between you and us.
- Responses to any surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to participate in such surveys.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the processing of your Account including details of your payment history, tournament fees and amounts that you have staked on games and the amounts that you have won or lost.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own accounting purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We compile statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and its individual pages. The Website is not set up to automatically collect personally identifiable information from each visitor to it. It does recognise the home server of visitors, but not email addresses. For example, we can tell which Internet Service Provider our visitors use, but not the names, addresses or other information about our visitors that would allow us to identify the particular visitors to the Website. This information is used for internal purposes by our technical support staff, our agents and sub-contractors.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate, anonymised information to our advertisers. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are used to track how and when visitors use the Website and help us to improve the Website and deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store your passwords and information about your preferences so as to allow us to customise the Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to the Website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be stored and processed on servers in the Isle of Man. From time to time your data may also be transferred to and processed on servers situated in other jurisdictions for the purposes set out below, including backup and disaster recovery. Such processing may be performed by us or on our behalf, by our staff, agents and sub-contractors who may be located anywhere in the world. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing, transfer and processing.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement and will encrypt certain portions of your personal data where appropriate, including payment transactions if applicable. If we ever decommission or reallocate any computer equipment we will ensure that all sensitive information contained on such equipment will be permanently erased either using specialist software or by physically damaging the equipment.
Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for preventing any unauthorised use of your Account. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or uploaded on the Website, which takes place at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your personal information (such as your name, postal or email address or telephone number) for specific purposes, which may include:
- Verifying your identity and age. This is because we need to know that you are who you say you are and that you are at least 18 years of age, or of at least the minimum permitted age for participating in such activities if you live or reside in a jurisdiction that stipulates a minimum age restriction that is greater than 18 years.
- Ensuring that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carrying out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us or our legal obligations imposed by our regulator(s) and/or any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Notifying you about changes to our service.
- Enabling the processing of payments from or due to you.
- Providing you with customer support.
- Statistical analysis and market research.
- Advertising and marketing activities where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. For example we may notify you of special offers and updated information regarding our various products and services and other products and services offered by carefully selected third parties if we feel they may be of interest to you. Such notification will be by email or by SMS text messaging (if you have opted in to such processes) and for these purposes we may enhance or merge information collected from you on the Website with data obtained from third parties.
At any time, you can easily opt in to or opt out of receiving further marketing from us or our carefully selected third parties by updating your Account profile. Third party content may from time to time appear on the Website or be accessible from the Website via links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you leave the Website and enter sites that may or may not have their own privacy statements. We have not reviewed, do not monitor and are not responsible for the content on such websites or for the terms of their privacy statements. Please check these statements before you access or submit any personal data to these websites.
We make no representations or warranties in respect of the contents or the privacy practices of any third party websites or any products or services which may be advertised, sold or otherwise made available on any third party websites. We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of any link to third party websites.
Unless expressly provided, we shall under no circumstance be considered to be associated or affiliated with any statement, opinion, trade or service marks, logos, insignias or other devices appearing on third party websites, or any products or services which may be advertised, sold or otherwise made available on third party websites or with the operators or owners of third party websites.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our associated companies or partners necessary for the provision of the services to you.
We may disclose your personal information:
- If required to do so by law;
- If we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with any legal process served on us, this Website or the gaming facilities;
- Protect and defend our rights of property; or
- act to protect the personal safety of Users of this Website, the facilities or the public;
- To any regulatory body, licensing body or authority;
- To third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in connection with any bet or wager;
- To an intermediary gaming provider, if any;
- To any payment management company engaged by us to handle our payment collection processes to and from the players;
- To third parties who provide services to or on our behalf; and
- To any third party that purchases our company or our business.
Our agents or sub-contractors who are given access to your personal information will be required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Website by contacting our Customer Services team at email@example.com.
For the added security of your personal information, when you request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Website you will be asked to provide us with proof of identification.
Any request for a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Website may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with this information. We will require a period of up to 40 days to comply with such a request.
You can also have factual inaccuracies in the personal information that we hold about you corrected by contacting our Customer Services team, who may require you to send in supporting documentation.
We may amend or vary this statement at any time and with immediate effect by updating this web page and, whilst we will seek to notify you of such changes beforehand, we may not always be able to do so, so you should check this web page every time you visit the Website to review the then current privacy statement in force.
THE TERMS OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT ARE TO BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE ISLE OF MAN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DATA PROTECTION ACT 2002 AND ANY DISPUTES THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF THE ISLE OF MAN.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices or to request a copy of the personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Website please write to our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.