Deposit and Withdrawal
How to Deposit
Webet168 currently provides (online) debit card and local bank transfer deposit methods for your convenience. We recommend the online deposit option as the transaction can be completed instantly.
After logging into your Webet168 account, click on Deposit. A pop-up window for deposit will appear.
- Online deposit
If you choose the online deposit method, simply click on the debit card options available, then enter the amount you wish to deposit. Once done, just click the Submit button.
- Local bank transfer
Local bank transfer is easy too but it requires a few more steps.
- Choose which local bank you wish to make your deposit.
- You will then be required to fill up all the information in the form.
- Please be reminded that the deposit amount, transaction serial number and date of deposit
MUST be filled up accurately, or a bank receipt of the transferal MUST be uploaded to avoid any unnecessary delay or rejected transactions.
Should you have any query while making deposit, please contact our CS team.
How to Withdraw
Currently, Webet168 provides local bank withdraw and this procedure is very simple:
- After logging into your Webet168 account, click on Withdraw. A pop-up window for withdraws will appear.
- From the window, enter the amount you wish to withdraw and fill up the necessary information.
- Using our bank transfer withdraw method, we promise to complete all transactions within 12 hours!
|Withdraw Method||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount||Processing Time|
|Local bank withdraw||100||100,000||within 12 hours|
Members are reminded to fill up all information accurately to avoid any withdraw problems.
- All personal information such as name, bank account, etc used for withdraws must be the same as the details filled up during registration of your Webet168 account.
- Prior to any withdraws, you must ensure that you have wagered at least one time of your deposited amount.
- For some special situations, we may request additional supporting documents to process your withdrawals. These documents include:
- a copy of your passport with your photo clearly displayed or
- a copy of your driving license or
- a government issued photo ID with both the photo and ID number displayed clearly.
- At the moment, we only support local bank withdraw method. Customers are required to complete all entries of their personal information before withdraws can be processed.